Lebeka Shin is an EMDR Child Specialist through the Ana Gomez Institute. She has also certified in the EMDR Integrative Attachment Trauma Protocol with the Attachment and Trauma Institute.
EMDR Consultation Groups
This group is for therapists who are working towards certification in EMDR and interested in having a child centered approach. Each 1.5 hour consultation will include a presentation on a specific technique for use with children followed by case consultation. The group will be limited to 4 participants.
We meet the second Tuesday of every month from 8:30a-10:00a CST and 11:00a-12:30p CST.
Cost: $50/1.5 hour group
Please contact Lebeka@attachmentandtraumatherapy.com for further details.
Topics Will Include:
- How to Create a Therapeutic Story
- Creative Bilateral Stimulation Techniques
- How to Integrate Play Therapy Tools with EMDR
- Resourcing Techniques for Work with Children
- Incorporating Interweaves for Children
- Engaging Parents as a Resource in Session