Lebeka offers a warm, positive and family-oriented style, allowing childen and families a safe place to work through their challenges. Her therapy approach is rooted in attachment theory, focusing on the deep, emotional bond between child and parent. Lebeka brings elements of attachment theory into individual work as well, bringing an inviting and comforting atmosphere for individuals to experience healing.
Lebeka draws from various trauma and attachment interventions, including:
- Trust Based Relational Intervention (TBRI), Certified Practitioner
- Theraplay Certified Foundational Level Practitioner
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Certified, Consultant In Training, Child Specialist
- Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy (Attachment Focused Family Therapy)
- Training for Adoption Competency, Certified
- Integrative Attachment Trauma Protocol: EMDR and Family Therapy, Certified
- Autplay, Certified
- Child Parent Psychotherapy
Lebeka holds a Master’s of Social Work degree from Yeshiva University in New York City and is an active member of the National Association of Social Workers.